- Copyright in this Site is owned by the Government of South Australia.
- Copyright in the material included on this Site is either owned by or licensed to the Government of South Australia. Copyright in the material provided by the Government of South Australia agencies and instrumentalities and non-government organisations belongs to those agencies and organisations.
- Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, the Government of South Australia grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
- No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of the Government of South Australia's copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the relevant agency or instrumentality of the Government of South Australia, as identified in the relevant web page.
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use the Government of South Australia's copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this Site.
- Trade marks used in this Site are the property of their respective owners.
About the Board
- Board History
- Governance Arrangements
- Sub-committees and Delegates
- Freedom of Information Statement
- Annual Board Attendances and Approvals 2016/17
- Annual Board Attendances and Approvals 2017-18
- Annual Board Attendances and Approvals 2019/20
- Annual State Procurement Board Attendances and Approvals 2018/19
- Board Meeting Dates
- Board Member Profiles
- About the Board
Policies & Guides
- Procurement Governance
- Procurement Process
- Procurement Reporting
- Government Requirements
- Supplier Complaints
- Covid-19 Major Emergency Procurement Policy
- Not-for-Profit Sector Procurement
- Information for Suppliers
- Targeted Training Program
- Procurement Forums
- Generic Procurement Recruitment
- Contact Us
News & Publications
- Related Links
- Contact us